[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg & postprocess_internal.h (colorspace issue)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Jul 22 22:37:50 CEST 2005

Hi

On Friday 22 July 2005 22:06, Kris Wotipka wrote:
> I had first posted this in the users forum and got no response.  Maybe
> this is a developers question.  As you can see, I tried my best.  Now I
> throw myself upon the mercy of the developers...
>

> Greetings all,
>
> In a nutshell, I need to process .vob and mp2 video files that are in
> "full Y" (luminance range is 0-255) to .mp2 with the "standard" luma
> range of 16-234.

maybe you should look at mencoder, more specifically the eq/eq2 filters
or try something like
ffmpeg -i <input> -f rawvideo - | ffmpeg -f rawvideo -s <size> -pix_fmt
yuvj420p -i - -y <out>

Michael