[Ffmpeg-devel] Win32 compile

Behrbaum, Jeffrey S jeffrey.s.behrbaum
Tue Jul 26 19:49:05 CEST 2005

Hi all. Quick question. I was reading the web page regarding how to build ffmpeg for a win32 platform (http://www.salyens.com/mingw/) On that page, it list a whole multitude of config options.  My question is, for the lastest source, do you still need all those config flags? Thanks to any and all for any of your help.

The web page suggest the following:

./configure --extra-cflags="-mno-cygwin -mms-bitfields" --extra-ldflags="-Wl,--add-stdcall-alias" --enable-mingw32 --enable-shared --disable-a52 --disable-pp --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay

Jeff