[Ffmpeg-devel] JPEG Decoder & MPEG-2 Encoder Files

Mike Melanson mike
Thu Jul 28 17:22:26 CEST 2005

sharon fargo wrote:
> Hi ,
> I need to extract the MPEG-2 Encoder files and the JPEG Decoder flies from the ffmpeg.
> (i need it to my project : Transcoding og JPEG Images to MPEG-2 Stream).
> I'm only need the files/codes of the MPEG-2 Encoder and the JPEG Decoder.
> if you got these files or you think you can help me I would really appriciate it.

	You received an answer to this inquiry yesterday; what makes you think
the answer will be different today? :) It's true, many FFmpeg modules
are all highly coupled. Unless you are trying to put this into a
memory-limited embedded application, perhaps you should just go ahead
and compile the whole library. Either that, or look into disabling
various codecs at configure time. No guarantee if that will work correctly.

--
	-Mike Melanson