[Ffmpeg-devel] How to get the current bitrate?

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Thu Jul 28 18:21:35 CEST 2005

Hi!

In case the bitrate with the specified rc_buffer_size exceeds rc_max_rate,
you can specify vqcomp=0.1 (or other low value), and switch or comment out
the ratetol part (or set a very high value, i.e. on the orders of the size of
the whole stream).

bye
Denes

cs?t?rt?k 28 j?lius 2005 16.27-kor Luca Abeni ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:

--
- Use the Source Luke ! -