[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg crashes on windows

Juan Ramos tomillo1235
Fri Jul 29 13:32:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

We are building project in VC .net 2003, and we have
problems while running the code on Windows. We have
called a function avcodec_close() which is causing
the error. When we execute our code, the error which
we are getting is access violation, no output.

We have compiled the .dll and .lib with MinGW and
MSys:
Commands used:

./configure --enable-memalign-hack --enable-shared
--disable-strip

make

We have renamed libgcc.a as libgcc.lib and linked to
our proyect in order to avoid linking problems. also
EMULATE_INTTYPES is #defined. We are compiling the
last cvs version.

Can you suggest solution on this problem

Thanks in advance

Juan Ramos

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, m?s seguridad