[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG4 over TS

leon jorgunsen leon.jorgunsen
Thu Jun 2 16:51:29 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,

I don't understand why you want	to use SL to encapsulate MPEG-4 video in MPEG-2 TS.
I would have understood if you wanted to encapsulate an MPEG-4 A/V scene in TS but in the case of ES, you can perform it in a similar way as for MPEG-2 or H.264 video.
Use:
*stream_id 110x xxxx for MPEG-4 audio (same range as for MPEG-1/MPEG-2 audio and MPEG-2 AAC)
*stream_id 1100 xxxx for MPEG-4 part 2 video (same range as for MPEG-1/MPEG-2 video and MPEG-4 part 10 video)
and:
*stream type 0x11 for MPEG-4 audio
*stream type 0x10 for MPEG-4 part 2 video

--Leon