[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG Documentation

Lourenzo Dias lourenzo
Fri Jun 10 21:58:04 CEST 2005

 Hello, guys!
I'm a student of Science of Computing, from Brazil. I have been interested
in MPEG codecs and players. I searched around for the standards, but it's
for sale. I don't have money to invest on ITU standards, but I'm curious
about it. I'm now trying to construct an simulator of MPEG player in MATLAB,
and would be wonderful if some of you could send it for me.
I have a question that stoped me: How a player sincronizes the exibition of
the video? It uses the main board clock?
Thanks