[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: ffmpeg cvs version can not recognize dvd .vob with dts audio codec.

Bo Xie xiebopublic
Tue May 3 02:00:18 CEST 2005

> ffmpeg don't support dts, it was supported by
> http://www.videolan.org/libdca.html .

Yes,I know ffmpeg avcodec lib has not native dts support and it calls
external libdts/libdca. But from the user point of view, it has no
difference between native or external dts decoder lib. right?

Who can give me some suggestions to locate the bug(ffmpeg can not
recognize dvd .vob with dts audio). If I can locate it, maybe I can
fix it by myself.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Xie Bo