[Ffmpeg-devel] Visual C++ compatibility

François Revol revol
Tue May 3 23:58:09 CEST 2005

> >> Then what IDE is the best for reading the code? Emacs?
> >
> > XEmacs for ex runs very well in windows... and looks even nicer
> > than
> > under X11... but not as nice as in BeOS =)
>
> Matter of taste.  The look of a program like xemacs depends largely
> on
> what fonts you use.

IT's not about fonts only... well yeah, AA helps a lot, but since we
get that by default on native apps, why not XEmacs also =)
http://clapcrest.free.fr/revol/beos/shot_xemacs_native_gnus.png

That really doesn't compare to this:
http://clapcrest.free.fr/revol/beos/shot_xemacs_beos_x11_02.png

As I said, eevn in win23 it looks better than X11:
http://clapcrest.free.fr/revol/xemacs_shot.jpg

I think it has to do with scrollbars :D

Ok, enough trolling, n8.

Fran?ois.