[Ffmpeg-devel] VLC reading with LSB first bitreader (instead of the available MSB first one)

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri May 6 15:13:28 CEST 2005

Balatoni Denes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have succesfully raped the bitstream reader to be lsb first (only 2 lines
> had to be changed). But it turns out the VLC reader depends on an msb first
> bitreader. Should we forget about a not ogg dependent vorbis decoder, or
> should I hack in my lame vlc decoder with tree - or is there an easy to
> understand description of the current vlc reader (not the source itself) ? Or
> maybe somebody would like to adopt the current vlc reader to an lsb first
> bitreader?
Which vlc reader?

You may probably use get_v and put_v or just rape them to have
get/put_bev ad get/put_lev

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Manager
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero