[Ffmpeg-devel] build broken again...

François Revol revol
Sun May 8 20:15:44 CEST 2005

> > > PIC does not work, afaik. Stop insisting on using it.
> > >

> > I *must*.
> > all userland code is compiled with PIC in BeOS and everything works
>
> Then BeOS is buggy (or more blundtly, it SUCKS). This forces code to

This is quite off-topic.
I don't have time to start an OS flamewar.
BeOS works fine and it still has a lot of things others don't.

> be slow by depriving you of one of your precious 7 registers.

Well it's the x86 that is buggy, but there isn't anything I can do to
it.

> > fine except for buggy code. :p
>
> Assuming you have 7 registers on x86 in asm is not buggy, it's
> standard.
Yeah, sure, except the frame pointer when debugging...

> > And indeed it worked fine until now.
>
> You got lucky.

I should have get a lotery ticket I guess.

Fran?ois.