[Ffmpeg-devel] Memory leakage when using libavcodec with ffmpeg2theora

Viktor Kompaneyets vato
Thu May 12 09:39:02 CEST 2005

? ????????? ?? ?????, 11-???-2005 21:59 M?ns Rullg?rd ???????(a):
> So prove it.  The sample you provided decodes without leaving a single
> byte of memory unaccounted for, when using ffmpeg.  Running
> ffmpeg2theora on the same clip leaks memory:
[...]
> To me, this indicates that the problem is in ffmpeg2theora, and
> nowhere else.

But running ffmpeg on the same stream (i told about 250M file, not 60M one!)
shows memory leakage. Smaller, but visible!

--
Viktor Kompaneyets
Wnet ISP