[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old] arm linux, unaligned byteiocontext

mike lee mikelee
Thu May 12 13:12:50 CEST 2005

Dear all
   I am now using ffmpeg in ARM9 platform, but every time i capture
image to jpeg files. It fail to read, and when open with GIMP, it state
that huttman table is corrupted and the jpeg DHT marker disappear. After
i scan though the byteiocontext code. I found that when i set the flag
UNALIGNED_STORES_ARE_BAD for my platform, then the problem solved.
    This also happen in mjpeg video, the DHT marker also disappear but
don't know why mplayer and window media player can play that without
problem.

   I don't know whether it is only happen in my cpu, which is I.MX.
best regard
Mike,Lee

--
Software Engineer