[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation with --enable-theora fails

castet.matthieu at free.fr castet.matthieu
Fri May 13 13:16:30 CEST 2005

Selon M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com>:

> matthieu castet <castet.matthieu at free.fr> writes:
>
> > M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> >> Oops, not good at all.

> >> That stream uses an old theora version.  The current libtheora no
> >> longer supports it.

> >> I'll add a check of the theora version, and have it fail gracefully.
> >>
> > What is strange is the libtheora check is
> > "if(ci->version_minor>VERSION_MINOR)return(OC_VERSION);".
> > so version 3.1.0 should pass...
> >
> > May be there are another test somewhere....
>
> I was looking at the spec PDF:

Is the pdf is updated ?
If you read the spec, you will see that the header is different of what we use
in oggparsetheora, because it is wrong (we skip only 64bits instead of more
than 100 bits)...