[Ffmpeg-devel] ac3enc.c modifications

Justin Ruggles jruggle
Sun May 15 23:53:49 CEST 2005

Hello,

Simone Karin Lehmann wrote:
> block switching to a 256 mdct (but this still gives some high
> frequency artefacts....hmm, why?)

Here is my patch for block switching (with no other modifications).  It
might produce artefacts as well, but I don't really know what to listen
for.  The only part of the patch that I'm a bit unsure about whether
it's 100% correct or not is the transient detection function.  I'd be
interested to hear any comments/critiques/suggestions.

-Justin