[Ffmpeg-devel] How to retrieve audio or video stream at same timestamp using av_read_frame

Martin Boehme boehme
Mon May 23 10:42:37 CEST 2005

Keith Mok wrote:
> But some encoder  create movie file, with several seconds of movie data,
> then video data.

I assume you mean "audio", not "video"?

> If buffer excess data, will require a lot of memory specially if you
> need to buffer several seconds of the video data in a frame rate of 30 fps.
> Any comment?

Yes, it's going to require some memory... but what else could you do?

Martin

P.S. Please don't top-post...

--
Martin B?hme