[Ffmpeg-devel] fprintf absence when i call functions from dlls

Paolo Giacon pgiacon
Thu May 26 15:49:09 CEST 2005

hi

i'm using avcodec and avformat dll on my visual studio project (as most of
u probably remember :-)
when i call the routines from the dll all is ok! But if a printf(...)
instructions are present in the sourcecode fo the dll functions, it is not
executed.
why? how can i see all the printf stuff when i call the dlls?
thanks 4 your attention

paolo

--
C.N.I.T Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Telecomunicazioni
c/o Unit? di Ricerca di Ferrara