[Ffmpeg-devel] mingw build is linking avcodec statically into avformat.dll

Ronen Mizrahi ronen
Wed Nov 16 19:28:59 CET 2005

Sorry, I may be doing something wrong but the patch is still rejected
when I try to apply it, see below exact output. Can you please tell me
the exact time and date of the CVS version you created the patch against.

$ patch -i /c/libav-w32buildshared10.diff
patching file `configure'
patching file `Makefile'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 401.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 424.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to Makefile.rej
patching file `Makefile'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 98.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 141.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to Makefile.rej
patching file `Makefile'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 6.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 37.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 52.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to Makefile.rej
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
|RCS file: /cvsroot/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/libavutil/common.h,v
|retrieving revision 1.153
|diff -u -r1.153 common.h
|--- libavutil/common.h 19 Sep 2005 23:26:47 -0000      1.153