[Ffmpeg-devel] Sorenson H264 , ffmpeg CRASH , (BUG ? or not supported ? )

Antoine Tremblay hexa00
Fri Oct 14 21:45:21 CEST 2005

I think you're right, seeing the unkown nal codes errors

Would be nice to know what these nal codes are about... anyone know where to
find these specs (Sorenson ACV) ??

Btw I just tryed with a video only sample and it worked ok ... maybe it has
something to do with the sound ...

I'll get more samples soon .... Btw these are made with Sorenson
Squeeze 4.1if someone else want's to make some

Antoine