[Ffmpeg-devel] Sorenson H264 , ffmpeg CRASH , (BUG ? or not supported ? )

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Oct 14 23:06:06 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 01:26:16PM -0600, Mike Melanson wrote:
> 	My first guess would be something about extradata-- the QT headers
> probably contain some data that the decoder needs.

Here is what I can say so far, though it might be unrelated:
The packets from MPlayer's and lavf's demuxers start with the same
bytes, but have different sizes.
lavf's mov.c seems to calculate it around line 1874 via the offset of
the next one, whereas MPlayer gets the length from the spc value of the
"chunkmap" (stsc atom).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger