[Ffmpeg-devel] typical usage of mphq

Attila Kinali attila
Thu Oct 20 17:26:19 CEST 2005

Moin People,

It's me again. :)

I'm currently trying to figure out how we could protect
the new server against security risks without restricting
the users too much. Thus i want to ask you to send me
an as detailed list as possible of things you are doing
on mphq to me in private. Like compiling software (what?
how?), releases (how?), testing (what? how?) etc pp.
Please also categorize the items by how frequently you
do it and how important this is for you.

IMPORTANT: Don't Reply to the list, but to me
in private (attila at kinali.ch)

Thanks in advance

			Attila Kinali