[Ffmpeg-devel] Question about libavutil

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Oct 25 11:50:11 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 10:09 +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> >   I think we have a problem if we don't move mem.c too,
> > which contains implementation of basic mem routines.
> You are right. Sorry, my fault.
> I'll send a corrected patch as soon as possible, changing alloc.c in
> memutil.c
Ok, here is a new patch... Hopefully this time I did not forget
anything.
With the patch applied, all the program build and seem to work ok; also,
"make test" does not show any regression.

				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 In cambio di 10 minuti del tuo tempo per esprimere la tua opinione,
* Shopmon dona 1 Euro ai progetti di solidariet? di AMREF ed UNICEF
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3669&d=25-10