[Ffmpeg-devel] Question about libavutil

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Oct 28 10:17:07 CEST 2005

Hello,

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 12:53 +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:
[...]
> > Ok, here is a new patch... Hopefully this time I did not forget
> > anything.
>
>   No, but a slight misunderstanding I am afraid. I meant we
> just move the file mem.c (so we also can preserve history in cvs).
Ah, sorry, I did not understand... I'll redo the patch and send it as
soon as possible. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Before I send another incorrect patch, what about the header file?
Should I put all the prototypes in a single header file (mem.h or
memutils.h? Or directly in avutil.h?), or should I create 2 different
headers (mem.h and memutil.h)?

[...]
> > #endif /* ALLOC_H */
>
>   Include guard should also reflect the new filename.
Sorry, I forgot to update it.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi proteggere la tua casa? Chiedi a Ras come, clicca e fai un preventivo online!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4027&d=28-10