[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: ffmpeg-devel Digest, Vol 5, Issue 61

Lina Pezzella J4rg0n
Fri Sep 2 06:23:17 CEST 2005

The attached patch for Darwin/OSX dylib support was made against the
current CVS (as of about 7PM EST tonight) and addresses the below
issues. Hopefully you'll see this patch as being a bit cleaner.

> IMHO version info does not belong in a makefile

Fixed in the attached patch.

> rejected, change the various variables or add a new one if needed but
> adding a ifeq to every line of every makefile for every system is
> not acceptable

Fixed for all cases where this was possible with my knowledge.

> fix the include paths instead

Done.

--Lina Pezzella