[Ffmpeg-devel] OSX/Darwin dylib support

Lina Pezzella J4rg0n
Sat Sep 3 19:59:38 CEST 2005

This is my last try at getting my attachments through the mailing
list. If the attachment doesn't get through this time, please find
the patch at http://dev.gentoo.org/~j4rg0n/ffmpeg-osx.patch

The attached patch for Darwin/OSX dylib support was made against the
current CVS (as of about 7PM EST last night) and addresses the below
issues. Hopefully you'll see this patch as being a bit cleaner.

> IMHO version info does not belong in a makefile

Fixed in the attached patch.

> rejected, change the various variables or add a new one if needed but
> adding a ifeq to every line of every makefile for every system is
> not acceptable

Fixed for all cases where this was possible with my knowledge.

> fix the include paths instead

Done.

--Lina Pezzella