[Ffmpeg-devel] compilation problem in linux using ffmpeg

padma padma lpadhma2003
Wed Sep 7 14:48:56 CEST 2005

Thanks for your responses.

I gave the command ./configure i didn't get any error

Install prefix   /usr/local
Source path      /root/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-0.4.9-pre1
C compiler       gcc
make             make
CPU              x86 (generic)
Big Endian       no
inttypes.h       yes
broken inttypes.h no
MMX enabled      yes
Vector Builtins  yes
gprof enabled    no
zlib enabled     yes
mp3lame enabled  no
vorbis enabled   no
faad enabled     no
faadbin enabled  no
faac enabled     no
a52 support      no
a52 dlopened     no
pp support       no
debug symbols    yes
optimize         yes
shared pp        no
Video hooking    yes
SDL support      no
risky / patent encumbered codecs yes
Imlib2 support   no
freetype support yes
Sun medialib support no
pthreads support no
AMR-NB float support no
AMR-NB fixed support no
AMR-WB float support no
License: LGPL
Creating config.mak and config.h

but if i give ./configure --enable-mp3lame or vorbis

then i'll get the list of error or reference not
found,undefined references etc.,