[Ffmpeg-devel] libavcodec: possible QPEL decoding bug.

Marius the Mad marius_the_mad
Sat Sep 10 19:38:17 CEST 2005

Hello Michael Niedermayer.

MN> maybe fixed, iam not sure as its not easy to see ...

Hmm... Could you, please, try to check it in a darkened room, possibly
at night...? The problem is very visible then.

MN> for the fix to work you need a x86+mmx cpu or emulator and need to
MN> configure with --enable-gpl, if you dont have x86+mmx nothing will
MN> decode the file correctly not even xvid

Thank you for having a look at it. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer
and can't try it directly, but I'll forward it to Milan and ask him to
check the newest source.

Do you still want me to provide a sample with QPEL only...?

Best regards,
Marius the Mad
--

7:32:11 PM