[Ffmpeg-devel] HDTV-H.264 by BBC not playing

Nico Sabbi nsabbi
Fri Sep 16 14:55:46 CEST 2005

M??ns Rullg??rd wrote:

>Reimar D??ffinger said:
>

>>Hi,
>>

>>>So this needs a bugreport at MPlayer. Where exactly should I report this?
>>>I would also be happy if somebody could do that for me, pointing to this
>>>thread :-)
>>>

>>I posted a few different patches to -dev-eng, in the thread named
>>[RFC] h264 ES parser problems
>>If any of you can help out with a reliable and simple way to detect the
>>start of a new frame in a H264 stream we'd all be very happy :-).
>>

>There is no simple way.  The spec has the details.

can someone explain how to deal with 0x109 "access unit" NAL?
IIUC it's not mandatory (it's the first time I see it in a sample)
but where does it have to show  when it's present, after the SPS
and before every slice header?

That specs is quite obscure to me...
Thanks,
    Nico

 Sponsor:
 Jamba: Personalizza il tuo cellulare con Sweety!
* La prima suoneria ? GRATIS! Scaricala ORA!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3602&d=16-9