[Ffmpeg-devel] HDTV-H.264 by BBC not playing

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Sep 16 19:17:26 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 09:50:52AM -0700, Bill May wrote:
> In my mpeg4ip project, lib/mp4av/h264.cpp, routine h264_detect_boundary
> should be able to detect access unit boundaries in elementary streams.
> It might not work with multiple picture header or sequence headers (ie:
> different versions for different frames in the same streams), but should
> work other than that.

Well, yes... if I wanted to implement the NAL parser that would be
great. But that kind of code duplication is not acceptable to and we
still have the libavformat demuxer for the worst cases.
The approach libavcodec/h264.c, find_frame_end uses is good
enough IMHO (at least for now).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger