[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: FFMPEG code a mess

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Sep 19 13:38:39 CEST 2005

G?bor Farkas wrote:

> and btw, before you call me a java fanatic, i am not. my preferred
> language is python.

Given ruby, python (and dialects) and perl are a BIT more easy to use
and sane why bother with java and dialects? (ok, maybe because there are
some tasks that are easyer in java just because there is a
do_everything_and_more library that would come handy, the solution is to
have it ported to the other languages OR avoid the situation (aka do not
use oracle))

my 2 eurocents

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero