[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation Issue

Jan-Willem Mulder jwnmulder
Thu Sep 22 15:31:46 CEST 2005

only problem I have is that --enable-shared does not work as expected
anymore when building with mingw.
before libavutil was added ffmpeg.exe for example was about 150k,
libavformat 400k and libavcodec 2500k. After libavutil was added (and
current cvs) ffmpeg.exe results in 3200k, libavutil 35k, libavcodec 2500k,
libavformat 3000k. It seems that it is all staticly linked.
 darkie.