[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Memory leak in output_example ... ?
Fri Sep 23 12:18:10 CEST 2005
Martin Boehme wrote:
>> Another memory leak with MP4 codec... that goes away if I modify
>> h263.c:1745 , av_mallocz in av_mallocz_static
> Can you provide a patch of the changes you made?
CVS ( 2005-09-23 )
Sure but you are warned: my knowledge of ffmpeg is little and I don't
know if my changes are correct.
Someone with more experience should control my changes.
From the last message of Burkhard I controlled my changes better and I
- libavcodec/h263.c:1745 ( correct change I suppose )
- libavcodec/mpeg12.c:800 ( correct change I suppose )
- libavcodec/mpegaudiodec.c:384 ( invalid change... probably I should
free the resource in the local scope instead of changing to *_static )
- libavcodec/mpegvideo.c: 596 ( correct change I suppose )
- libavcodec/utils.c: 768 ( mmm... I don't know now... I had to watch
better the results... perhaps incorrect )
Another thing: I used only a few codecs and I think the same problems
accour with different codecs...
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the ffmpeg-devel