[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Memory leak in output_example ... ?

Mat heavensdoor78
Fri Sep 23 12:58:00 CEST 2005

Martin Boehme wrote:

> Could well be... but every memory leak that is squashed is good.

Yep!

Ok... little update to the patch.
As I supposed the change to util.c is incorrect.
I think I need only to   av_free  st->codec  ( audio & video ) in
output_example.c

For  mpegaudiodec.c  I think it's up to you :-P

P.S.
I'm trying to patching but I can't ( boh... lost cvs connection ? )
BTW my changes are simple.
No changes to  libavcodec/utils.c
Changes in  output_example.c:
- in  close_audio()  row  166  added  av_free( st->codec )  before the
end of the funcion
- in  close_video()  row  383  added  av_free( st->codec )  before the
end of the funcion