[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG-1 Decoder

Nico Sabbi nsabbi
Thu Sep 29 15:14:25 CEST 2005

Matthew Gertner wrote:

> Nico,
>
> Yep, MPlayer is able to read the file even when forced to use the
> ffmpeg codecs, which I presume confirms that libavcodec is not at
> fault, as you surmised. If the demuxer is the problem, is there some
> workaround for this? What can I do to make sure that we can decode
> this type of file?
>
> Cheers,
> Matt

there are no tricks that I know of. You can either fix the demuxer and
send the patch to this list or
use a different demuxer. In the long run lavf should become the
preferred/only demuxer library in some
projects, so fixing it is surely preferrable

 Sponsor:
 Prova a trovare la casa delle tue vacanze ideali, clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3535&d=29-9