[Ffmpeg-devel] When is planned to add ogg Theora output in ffmpeg?

John Koleszar jkoleszar
Fri Apr 7 22:13:29 CEST 2006

Rich Felker wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 03:54:56PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>>> Remember that vp6 (which is better than mpeg4)
>
> It's not. This is yet another one of On2's lies. If you don't already
> know On2 is a very VERY bad company.

Nonsense. There are plenty of "very VERY bad" companies out there, and
On2 isn't one of them. Save your zealotry for something more useful and
educational, like preaching standards and flaming hacks.

Yes, I work for On2. Yes, I drink the kool-aid. yada, yada, yada...