[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] booth staff

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Mon Apr 10 15:47:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

> > Added.  Which days will you be there?  Will you bring anything useful and/or
> > interesting with you?
>
> I intend to be there the full time (depending on when others will
> arrive, i didn't find it so much fun to be around all alone last time
> :-) ). But I don't want to make it final, since I'd like to coordinate
> things a bit with Alexander Strasser and Alex Beregszazi when I manage
> to get into contact with them *g*

I plan to leave Hungary on the 30th of April and leave Linuxtag on the
6th May (preferably at 1pm).

Package: the usual stuff, notebook and posters.

Btw, could I get 2x4 tickets, I am going to bring along some friends. Is
this possible? Or as staff, if there are staff places free later.

Alex Beregszaszi	email: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network	cell: +36 70 3144424