[Ffmpeg-devel] The data structure in h264.c

He Hua hhe
Thu Apr 20 08:23:12 CEST 2006

Currently, I'm reading your h264 codes in ffmpeg project.
I found me totally lost in the codes, particularly in the data structure
such as non_zero_count_cache[6*8], block_offset[2*(16+8)], scan8[16 + 2*4] etc.
Because I don't know the exact means of these data structure, I can't comprehend
the codes and can only trace the flow without understanding the detail implementation.
I'm a fresh man as for h.264, Can any one tell me where can find the document related
to these data structure or give some clue.