[Ffmpeg-devel] No audio from TV capture device after V4L2 patch

Cyrus A lists
Sun Apr 30 18:21:14 CEST 2006

After applying the ffmpeg patch to recent CVS versions, all my
captions/video problems are fixed, but audio is now broken. No audio
comes out of the TV capture device at all. Sound is fine when tested
with mplayer and other capture device-controlling apps. Does anyone know
what's going on here?

The patch I applied is on the list attached by Luca Albeni to the
"closed captioning bug?" thread.

Cyrus

configuration: --enable-mp3lame (lame-devel and lame packages for FC4
installed)
System: FC4 x86_64, Athlon 64 X2, 20060430 CVS ffmpeg, v4l2 patch applied