[Ffmpeg-devel] [.3gp,mpeg to flv]

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Tue Aug 1 13:44:27 CEST 2006

Farhan Amin wrote:

1. Please dont top-post

2. Please configure your mailer so it puts quotation marks besides the
message you're replying to.

> I'm coding for win platform

3. When reporting a build problem, always post the exact platform
(versions of MSWin, mingw, msys, gcc), the configure command and its
output, and the relevant parts of the output from make . "giving errors"
does not tell us much!

>   ffmpeg.c is giving me errors while compiling
>   I've edited outputexample.c and it worked but I think
>   making changes to ffmpeg.c on windows would not be easy

Making the changes wont be harder on windows. Unfortunately, the basic
build on windows is chronically unstable...

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director
E mailto:mbardiaux at mediaxim.be