[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg-windows mailinglist?

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Aug 1 17:06:58 CEST 2006

Robert Swain wrote:

> The point is that people who are interested in supporting the platform
> can read that stuff and people who aren't don't, then you don't get
> comments like "don't use windows, it sucks, it's broken" etc etc.

the ml will be configured to autoappend that line to every message =)

I'd append something like:

"we are sorry, you are using a system as broken as widely sold using
next to illegal practices, we suggest you to spare time and use any
other operating system (those not produced by Microsoft)"

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC