[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg-windows mailinglist?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Aug 2 08:49:17 CEST 2006

Hi all,

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 21:09 -0400, Augie Fackler wrote:
[...]
> As an example, taken from <http://svn.cod3r.com/perian/
> trunk/ffmpeg-svn-mactel.patch>:
> -        ".balign 16                     \n\t"
> +        BALIGN_16
> and
> +#if defined(__APPLE__)
> +#  define BALIGN_8  ".align 3 \n\t"
> +#  define BALIGN_16 ".align 4 \n\t"
> +#else
> +#  define BALIGN_8  ".balign 8 \n\t"
> +#  define BALIGN_16 ".balign 16 \n\t"
> +#endif
I do not know this stuff, but I see that equivalent macros (using
"#ifdef SYS_DARWIN") are already used in mplayer (look at the asmalign.h
file).

Maybe we can write a proper configure check and move the macros
somewhere in the ffmpeg tree (libavutil/asmalign.h, or something
similar) so that they can be used both in ffmpeg and mplayer?

			Thanks,
				Luca