[Ffmpeg-devel] Patch to add header info to flv format

compn tempn
Mon Aug 7 15:12:51 CEST 2006

>On Aug 6, 2006, at 1:41 AM, ?? wrote:
>
>> An OT question: how did you get the video width/height of the vp6
>> stream?
>
>In that particular case, from the metadata headers provided by the
>On2 Flix QuickTime codec.  My VP6 parsing is limited to just keyframe/
>interframe, since I don't have any VP6 documentation.
>Chris

there is some vp6 information to be found in the gpl'd libvp62 project
however it may be hard to find since it was removed from sourceforge.
you can pick it up at rarewares i think...

btw do you or anyone else think they could fix the lavf demuxer to demux
vp6 in flv properly? (for mplayer using the binary vp6vfw.dll of course)

thanks for fixing the progress bar!

-compn