[Ffmpeg-devel] Mac OS X Intel part 2: Assembler macros in fdct_mmx.c

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Wed Aug 9 22:10:50 CEST 2006

Hi!

szerda 09 augusztus 2006 16.05-kor John Dalgliesh ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> Would this alternative be acceptable? Or is the cpp one OK but no-one
> gave a good-enough patch yet? Or neither?

I only wrote the gas macro stuff to show off my gas skills - otherwise using
cpp macros instead of gas is perfect IMHO. I hope actual maintainers (which I
am not) agree - sorry for not getting this (or any) answer on the issue
before.

bye
Denes

--
---
What kills me, doesn't make me stronger.