[Ffmpeg-devel] help: problen downloading the SVN version of FFMPEG

Khawaja Zeeshan engr_zshan
Thu Aug 10 19:36:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am a university student and trying to download SVN version of FFMPEG for
several weeks. I posted my problem earlier on forums but no one replied. I
am in th middle of my MRes project and need help. I am using LINUX SUSE 10.
When i type the following command given on FFMPEG website

$ svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk ffmpeg

i receive the error:

"svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.mplayerhq.hu': Connection timed out"

alternatively when i type http instead of svn like this:

$ svn checkout http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk ffmpeg

i receive the error:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/ffmpeg/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/ffmpeg/trunk': Could not read chunk size: connection was
closed by server. (http://svn.mplayerhq.hu)

Please some one help me. I shall be highly obliged.

regards

zeeshan