[Ffmpeg-devel] [MacIntel] Testers welcome!

John Dalgliesh johnd
Sun Aug 13 04:46:02 CEST 2006

Hi Marco,

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Marco Manfredini wrote:

> "make test" fails in ../ffmpeg_g -y -flags +bitexact -dct fastint -idct simple
> -y -i ./data/a-snow.avi -f rawvideo -s 352x288 ./data/out.yuv
> with "Illegal Instruction"

For cause and workaround see:
<http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-August/013811.html>

> I did a third run with a plain ./configure --enable-memalign-hack, this time I
> wiped all references to DarwinPorts out of my enviroment - same story. I'll
> try to investigate further.

Since my last message I've tried to find a bug report with GCC bugzilla
but found it pretty much unusable... simple search finds too much,

If you want to continue the investigation instead, then please be my
guest! :)

{P^/