[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale recently broke (in mplayer)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Aug 18 08:51:13 CEST 2006

Hi all,

while trying to check if some of my patches break swscale in mplayer, I
noticed that it already has problems compiling. It seems that the last
commit to libswscale/Makefile created build problems.

My first idea was to commit a copy of libmpcodecs/img_format.h in
libswscale (this fixes the problem), but then I realized that the real
problem is mplayer/img_format.*. Those files seem to be out of synch
with the rest of the tree (and until recently they were not used).
Removing them permits to build mplayer again.

I am writing here because I know that there are some mplayer developer
subscribed to ffmpeg-devel, and they will surely know which one of the
two solutions presented above is the best.

                        Thanks,
                                Luca