[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale recently broke (in mplayer)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Aug 18 15:08:34 CEST 2006

Hi

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:30:29PM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi Diego,
>
> On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 14:11 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> [...]
> > Umm, there is no img_format.h in the root of the MPlayer source dir
> > there is one ine libmpcodecs/ and another one in libvo/ ...  Is that a
> > local modification of yours?
> No, I just did a fresh svn checkout without modifying anything. Maybe I
> did something wrong, or we discovered an svn bug...
> Is svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk the right url for downloading
> mplayer?
> img_format.h and img_format.c appear to be there

yes, and they do not appear in any of my old checkouts of mplayer, svn up
doesnt change that either, but
svn up img_format.h makes them appear

maybe the repository was broken by some repository rebuild