[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale recently broke (in mplayer)

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Aug 18 15:52:27 CEST 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:30:29PM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 14:11 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> [...]
> > Umm, there is no img_format.h in the root of the MPlayer source dir
> > there is one ine libmpcodecs/ and another one in libvo/ ...  Is that a
> > local modification of yours?
> No, I just did a fresh svn checkout without modifying anything. Maybe I
> did something wrong, or we discovered an svn bug...
> Is svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk the right url for downloading
> mplayer?
> img_format.h and img_format.c appear to be there
>
> luca at labeni:/tmp$ svn ls svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk  | grep img_format
> img_format.c
> img_format.h
>
> Also, it is shown at http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk
> By comparing
> http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk/img_format.h?view=log
> and
> http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk/libmpcodecs/img_format.h?view=log
> it seems that the file was moved from mplaer to mplayer/libmpcodecs a
> long time ago (see revision 5608), but the original file was not
> removed.
>
> Am I browsing the wrong repository, or am I misunderstanding something?

Kick out those files from your working directory and try again, they
should not reappear.  Hopefully your working directory and its metadata
will cope, otherwise you may have to make a fresh checkout.  This is not
something I can test.

Diego