[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale recently broke (in mplayer)

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Aug 18 20:08:22 CEST 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 04:34:58PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> diego, could you explain how that repo breakage happened and how you fixed it?

I just looked through backups, trunk/img_format.[ch] appear around
20060708 when I fixed the creation of the libmpcodecs directory.
Apparently I must have done something wrong, but I cannot tell for sure
what.  As I said, I'll not only doublecheck but triplecheck next time.

I fixed the repository by running a dump through svndumpfilter and
recreating it with from the filtered dump.

Diego