[Ffmpeg-devel] [PATCH] wma table optimization

Benjamin Larsson banan
Sat Aug 19 12:56:21 CEST 2006

This is an old revised table generation patch. The old patch didn't
generate large enough tables and thus some samples failed.

With this patch the decoding time on my test sample went down from about 13.6 -> 13.0 secs. Around a 5% improvmement in decodetime. Unfortunaly I'm not sure how large the tables need to be so I just set a size I thought would be safe. With the extr sample I got a maximum index of 131.

Benjamin Larsson

new tiny signature

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: wma_table.patch
URL: <http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/attachments/20060819/458642b3/attachment.asc>

More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list